Cassy is an Associate in our M&A/Private Equity practice in Dubai. She has experience in a broad range of corporate transactions, including private equity, international M&A, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations. Prior to joining the UAE practice, Cassy has broad experience supporting the firm’s Capital Markets, Tax and Private Equity practices.
- Representation of the issuer on the US$6.1billion initial public offering (IPO) of Dubai Electricity and Water Authority PJSC (DEWA), the utility company for the Emirate of Dubai. This is the largest IPO in the United Arab Emirates, the largest company listed on the Dubai Financial Market, and the largest public listing in the Middle East and North Africa since 2019.
- Representation of 16 fast-growth companies to the UK government's Future Fund, a matched equity-investment scheme established in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, in securing over GBP1m total equity funding from external investors and matched investment from the Future Fund.
- Representation of Swissport on its financial restructuring and recapitalisation.
- Representation of Piper, a consumer focused investment firm on its investment into Wattbike.
- Representation on the tax aspects of an acquisition of a UK operating company via a Luxembourg holding structure.
- Representation of Crystal Peak Acquisition in its US$150 million SPAC IPO.
- Representation of the underwriters on C&C Group's £151 million rights issue.
- Representation of Hepsiburada.com on its US$780 million IPO.