Oji Adoh is an associate in our global M&A and Corporate practice based in London and a member of the EMEA Private Equity team.
Oji focuses on advising private equity sponsors and other financial investors on a range of complex cross-border acquisitions, divestitures and equity investments.
Prior to joining White & Case, Oji worked at a leading international law firm in London.
Representation of Arch Emerging Markets Partners Limited in relation to its investment into the CrossBoundary Energy platform. CrossBoundary Energy are a renewable energy focused developer and IPP operating in the commercial and industrial sector across sub-Saharan Africa
Representation of Helios Investment Partners on:
- its acquisition of a 76 percent stake in TPAY Mobile FZ-LLC, a mobile financial services platform operating across the MENA region*
- its portfolio company, TPAY Mobile FZ-LLC's strategic partnership with Bango Plc
- its acquisition of a majority stake in Misr Hytech, a leading North African seeds business*
Representation of Mid Europa Partners on:
- its disposal of 24% of Waberer's, one of the largest road freight transport operators in Europe
- its acquisition of Sage Poland, a leader in cloud business management solutions for Polish SMEs
Representation of Ethos Private Equity on its investment in the Channel VAS Group, a provider of mobile financial and airtime credit services to mobile network operators across the MENA region*
Representation of Development Partners International on its investment in the Channel VAS Group, a provider of mobile financial and airtime credit services to mobile network operators across the MENA region*
Representation of Pagatech Holdings Limited, a Nigerian based mobile payments company, on its Series B fundraising*
Representation of Europa Capital Partners, a real estate focused sponsor, with its ongoing portfolio management activities in Europe*
Representation of Mobeus Equity Partners on its minority investment in Arkk Solutions, a UK based software-as-a-service provider*
*Experience prior to joining White & Case
“The London offering focuses mainly on pan-European PE deals, US and Asian mandates are also common, as is emerging markets work.” Tier 3 Private Equity (high value deals) UK Legal 500 2020