Oji Adoh is an associate in our global M&A and Corporate practice based in London and a member of the EMEA Private Equity team.
Oji focuses on advising private equity sponsors and other financial investors on a range of complex cross-border acquisitions, divestitures and equity investments.
Prior to joining White & Case, Oji worked at a leading international law firm in London.
Examples of recent experience include advising:
Representation of Qatar Holding LLC, an affiliate of the Qatar Investment Authority, the sovereign wealth fund of the state of Qatar, on its investment in Airtel Mobile Commerce BV, one of Africa's leading mobile money businesses
Representation of Development Partners International on:
- its partial sale of MNT-Halan, one of Egypt's leading consumer finance and microfinance businesses
- its investment in the Channel VAS Group, a provider of mobile financial and airtime credit services to mobile network operators across the MENA region*
Representation of Arch Emerging Markets Partners Limited on its investment into the CrossBoundary Energy platform, a renewable energy focused developer and IPP operating in the commercial and industrial sector across sub-Saharan Africa
Representation of Helios Investment Partners on:
- its acquisition of a 76 percent stake in TPAY Mobile FZ-LLC, a mobile financial services platform operating across the MENA region*
- its portfolio company, TPAY Mobile FZ-LLC's strategic partnership with Bango Plc
- its acquisition of a majority stake in Misr Hytech, a leading North African seeds business*
Representation of Mid Europa Partners on:
- its disposal of 24% of Waberer's, one of the largest road freight transport operators in Europe
- its acquisition of Sage Poland, a leader in cloud business management solutions for Polish SMEs
Representation of Ethos Private Equity on its investment in the Channel VAS Group, a provider of mobile financial and airtime credit services to mobile network operators across the MENA region*
Representation of Pagatech Holdings Limited, a Nigerian based mobile payments company, on its Series B fundraising*
Representation of Europa Capital Partners, a real estate focused sponsor, with its ongoing portfolio management activities in Europe*
Representation of Mobeus Equity Partners on its minority investment in Arkk Solutions, a UK based software-as-a-service provider*
*Experience prior to joining White & Case
"The London offering focuses mainly on pan-European PE deals, US and Asian mandates are also common, as is emerging markets work."
Tier 3 Private Equity (high value deals) UK Legal 500 2020