Oji Adoh is an Associate in our EMEA Private Equity team based in London which is part of our global M&A and Corporate Practice.
Oji focuses on advising private equity sponsors and other financial investors on a range of complex cross-border acquisitions, divestitures and equity investments.
Prior to joining White & Case, Oji worked at a leading international law firm in London.
Experience includes advising:
Qatar Holding LLC, an affiliate of the Qatar Investment Authority, the sovereign wealth fund of the state of Qatar, on its investment in Airtel Mobile Commerce BV, one of Africa's leading mobile money businesses
A.P. Moller Capital on its:
- investment into KEG Holdings, a Kenyan-based operator of the largest LPG storage terminal in East Africa and a leader in LPG logistics and distribution
- acquisition of Vector Logistics, South Africa's leading frozen logistics operator, providing multi-temperature warehousing and distribution, supply chain intelligence, and sales and merchandising solutions
Development Partners International on its:
- disposal of B.TECH, Egypt's largest integrated omnichannel retailing and consumer finance platform
- partial sale of MNT-Halan, one of Egypt's leading consumer finance and microfinance businesses
- investment in the Channel VAS Group, a provider of mobile financial and airtime credit services to mobile network operators across the MENA region*
Arch Emerging Markets Partners Limited on its investment into the CrossBoundary Energy platform, a renewable energy focused developer and IPP operating in the commercial and industrial sector across sub-Saharan Africa
Controlling Shareholders of Union Bank of Nigeria on their disposal of Union Bank of Nigeria to Titan Trust Bank
Helios Investment Partners on its:
- acquisition of a 76 percent stake in TPAY Mobile FZ-LLC, a mobile financial services platform operating across the MENA region*
- acquisition of a majority stake in Misr Hytech, a leading North African seeds business*
Mid Europa Partners on its:
- disposal of 24% of Waberer's, one of the largest road freight transport operators in Europe
- acquisition of Sage Poland, a leader in cloud business management solutions for Polish SMEs
Ethos Private Equity on its investment in the Channel VAS Group, a provider of mobile financial and airtime credit services to mobile network operators across the MENA region*
Europa Capital Partners, a real estate focused sponsor, with its ongoing portfolio management activities in Europe*
*Experience prior to joining White & Case
"The London offering focuses mainly on pan-European PE deals, US and Asian mandates are also common, as is emerging markets work."
Tier 3 Private Equity (high value deals) UK Legal 500 2020