Sebastian Zonte is a litigation associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group. His practice focuses on life sciences patent litigation. During law school, Sebastian served as a judicial extern in the Central District of California. Before law school, Sebastian worked as a medicinal chemist at Gilead Sciences.
- Counsel to Myriad Genetics in patent infringement litigation brought against its PREQUEL™ brand prenatal screen.
- Counsel to Pfizer in Hatch-Waxman litigations concerning the atopic dermatitis drug EUCRISA®.
- Counsel to Vertex Pharmaceuticals in Hatch-Waxman litigations concerning the cystic fibrosis drug KALYDECO®.
- Counsel to Pfizer in patent infringement and trade secret litigations concerning pneumococcal conjugate vaccines PREVNAR 13® and PREVNAR 20®.
- Counsel to Pfizer in Federal Circuit appeal concerning protein-purification patents.
- Counsel to Abiomed in patent litigation concerning Abiomed's IMPELLA® cardiac-support products.
- Counsel to Pfizer in BPCIA proceedings concerning the biosimilar drugs ZIRABEV® (bevacizumab-bvzr) and RUXIENCE® (rituximab-pvvr).
- Counsel to Pfizer in antitrust litigations concerning the drugs INFLECTRA® (infliximab-dyyb) and LIPITOR®.
- Counsel to The Medicine Company in Hatch-Waxman litigations concerning the drug ANGIOMAX®*.
- Counsel to Shire Pharmaceuticals in Hatch-Waxman litigations concerning the drug LIALDA®*.
*Matters prior to joining White & Case.
The Supreme Court Hears Oral Argument in Arthrex (Mar. 3, 2021)
Synthesis of 1'-C-Cyano Pyrimidine Nucleosides and Characterization as HCV Polymerase Inhibitors, 34 NUCLEOSIDES, NUCLEOTIDES & NUCLEIC ACIDS 763 (2015)
Preparation and Biological Evaluation of 1'-cyano-2'-C-methylpyrimidine Nucleosides as HCV NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors, 24 BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS 3092 (2014)
Highly Potent HCV NS4B Inhibitors with Activity Against Multiple Genotypes, 57 JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY 2161 (2014)
Kevlar Functionalized Carbon Nanotubes for Next-Generation Composites, 22 CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS 2164 (2010)
Site Isolation in Phosphorescent Bichromophoric Block Copolymers Designed for White Electroluminescence, 22 ADVANCED MATERIALS 77 (2010)
New Thermally Cross-Linkable Polymer and Its Application as a Hole-Transporting Layer for Solution Processed Multilayer Organic Light Emitting Diodes, 19 CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS 4827 (2007)
U.S. Pat. No. 7,998,950, Antiviral Compounds