Tyrone Crawford is an associate in the Employment, Compensation & Benefits Group within the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions practice. His practice focuses on employment, executive compensation and employee benefits matters in the context of national and international corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, financing arrangements and SPAC transactions.
Prior to joining White & Case, Tyrone was a manager at a national top ten accounting firm, where he specialized in executive compensation & employee benefits.
College of Law
Representative experience includes:
- Representation of Trojan Lithograph Corporation, a portfolio company of Mill Rock Capital, in its acquisition of Keystone Paper & Box Co., LLC, a privately held packaging and paper box manufacturer based in Connecticut.
- Representation of GLAAM, Co., Ltd., a leading designer and manufacturer of architectural display glass, on its business combination with estimated post-transaction enterprise value of US$309 million with Jaguar Global Growth Corporation I, a NASDAQ-listed special purpose acquisition company.
- Representation of Piab Group, an affiliate of Investor AB, in its acquisition of French-US Joulin group, a global leader of vacuum gripping solutions, to become the world leading automation company in the wood industry.
- Representation of Pipeline Technique, a portfolio company of Bluewater Private Equity, on its acquisition of the Stanley Oil and Gas business from Stanley Black & Decker, a Fortune 500 NYSE-listed international pipeline services and equipment company.
- Representation of HighPost Capital, LLC, a private equity firm specializing in the global consumer and consumer technology sectors, on its US$65 million investment in the Series B fundraising of Magic Spoon.
- Representation of Saudi Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemical companies, in its acquisition of Valvoline Inc.’s (NYSE: VVV) global products business for US$2.65 billion.
- Representation of ABM Industries in its acquisition of RavenVolt for an initial purchase price of US$170 million in cash at closing, plus the potential for post-closing earn-out consideration payable in cash in calendar years 2024, 2025, and 2026, if the RavenVolt business achieves certain financial metrics in calendar years 2023, 2024 and 2025.
- Representation of HH & L Acquisition Co. on its business combination with DiaCarta, Ltd., a precision molecular diagnostics company and developer of novel oncology and infectious disease tests.
- Representation of Magnum Opus Acquisition Ltd. on its business combination with Asia Innovations Group Ltd., a leading mobile social company serving emerging markets.
- Representation of TotalEnergies Renewables USA in its acquisition from Austin, Texas-based Core Solar, LLC of 4GW of utility-scale solar and energy storage development projects across several U.S. states and power markets.
- Representation of JTC PLC in its acquisition of SALI Fund Services, a provider of fund services to the Insurance Dedicated Fund and Separately Managed Account market, with US$15.8 billion of assets under management.
- Representation of Altria Group, Inc. in the US$1.2 billion sale by its subsidiary, UST LLC, of its Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (Ste. Michelle) business to Sycamore Partners Management, L.P.
- Representation of B. Riley Principal 150 Merger Corp. (NASDAQ: BRPM), a SPAC, in its US$1.0 billion business combination with FaZe Clan, Inc., a leading US gaming, lifestyle and digital content platform.
- Representation of Vale S.A. in the US$400 million sale of its indirect 50 percent ownership interest in California Steel Industries, a producer of flat-rolled steel and pipe products located in California.
- Representation of Helix Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: HLXA), a SPAC, in its US$230 million business combination with MoonLake Immunotherapeutics AG, a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on creating next-level therapies for inflammatory skin and joint diseases.
- Representation of ExxonMobil Chemical Company in its US$156 million acquisition of all shares of Materia, Inc., a company focused on manufacturing advanced materials.
- Representation of BioAgilytix Labs, LLC, a leading provider of large-molecule bioanalytical testing services and a portfolio company of Cobepa S.A., in its sale to Cinven, a private equity firm.
- Representation of Cobepa S.A. a private equity investor based in Belgium with over €4.2 billion net asset value, in its:
- acquisition of MicroConstants Inc., a San Diego-based contract research organization, by BioAgilytix Labs, LLC, a portfolio company of Cobepa.
- investment in Reaction Biology Corporation, an industry-leading provider of drug discovery services, as well as the financing of the transaction.
- acquisition of Ned Stevens, one of the leading gutter cleaning services providers in the US.
- Representation of Quad-C Management, Inc., a leading middle market private equity firm, in its:
- acquisition of Village Gourmet Holdco, LLC and its subsidiaries, specialty producers of fine meat and snacking options.
- investment in EFC International, a leading value-added distributor of highly engineered specialty fasteners to the automotive and industrial end-markets.
- acquisition of QED Technologies International, Inc. from Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG), a leading supplier of advanced materials and process solutions for the semiconductor and other high-technology industries.
- Representation of Dominus Capital, L.P. in its acquisition of Seaga Midco, Inc., a leading vending machine manufacturer based in Illinois.
- Representation of Cincinnati Fan & Ventilator Company, Inc., a leader in engineered air movement solutions, including blowers and critical exhaust systems, and a portfolio company of Dominus Capital, L.P., in its sale to SPX Corporation, a supplier of highly engineered infrastructure equipment and technologies.
- Representation of Summa Equity Fund II in its acquisition of Axion BioSystems, a US life science tools business and leading provider specializing in the development, production, and marketing of MEA (Microelectrode Arrays) and impedance technologies.
- Representation of Outdoor Holdings I, LLC and Kwik Tek Inc. d/b/a Airhead Sports Group, the #1 brand in the marine towable water sports and winter leisure activity product categories, on the sale of Airhead Sports Group to a subsidiary of Aqua-Leisure Recreation, LLC, a provider of outdoor branded products for recreational water sports and winter sports markets.
- Representation of Yamauchi-No.10 Family Office, the family office of the Yamauchi family that started and built up the global gaming giant Nintendo, in its acquisition of a majority stake in Taiyo Pacific Partners LP, which was founded in 2003 by Asia-focused professionals dedicated to friendly shareholder activism in Japan and India.