Yehuda is an associate in the Debt Finance practice of White & Case's New York office. He has experience representing agents, lead arrangers, investors, private equity sponsors and other corporate borrowers in a wide range of credit facilities, including secured and unsecured syndicated financings, first lien and second lien financings, cross-border acquisition financings, dividend recapitalizations, ABL facilities, mezzanine financings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings, and general bank lending.
Stone Point Capital
- Representation of Stone Point Capital, in connection with a US$1.55 billion first lien term loan facility, a US$200 million first lien revolving credit facility, and a US$450 million second lien term loan facility, the proceeds of which were used to fund the acquisition of Duff & Phelps (including the repayment of Duff & Phelps’ outstanding debt). Yehuda also represented Stone Point Capital LLC and Duff & Phelps in connection with a US$300 million first lien incremental term loan facility in connection with a potential acquisition.
- Representation of Stone Point Capital, as the sponsor, and Gem Acquisitions, Inc., as the borrower, in connection with a US$415 million first lien credit facility and a US$120 million second lien credit facility to finance an acquisition of Gem Acquisitions, Inc.
- Representation of Stone Point Capital on a US$550 million first lien senior secured term loan facility, US$50 million first lien senior secured revolving credit facility and a US$150 million second lien senior secured term loan facility to finance the acquisition of Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. Royal Bank of Canada acted as the Administrative Agent.
UBS Securities LLC, Jefferies Finance LLC, Barclays Bank PLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- Representation of UBS Securities LLC, Jefferies Finance LLC, Barclays Bank PLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. as joint lead arrangers and bookrunners in connection with a US$1.425 billion financing of the acquisition of Dell Technologies' (NYSE: DELL) RSA by a consortium led by Symphony Technology Group, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board and Alpinvest Partners. The financing consists of a US$1 billion first lien term loan facility, US$75 million first lien revolving credit facility and US$350 million second lien term loan facility.
- Representation of Calpine Construction Finance Company, L.P. in connection with the repricing of its existing US$1 billion term loan facility maturing in January 2025.
- Representation of Calpine Corporation in amending its revolving credit facility to increase its borrowing capacity by US$326.5 million to US$2.0157 billion.
- Represented Alliant Holdings Intermediate, LLC and Alliant Holdings Co-Issuer, Inc., as issuers (the "Issuers"), and Stone Point Capital LLC, as sponsor, in connection with the Issuers' offering of US$690 million aggregate principal amount of 6.750% senior notes due 2027. The Issuers used the net proceeds from the offering, along with cash on hand, to redeem all of their outstanding 8.250% senior notes due 2023.
- Representation of Talen Energy Marketing, LLC, as originator and servicer, and Talen Receivables Funding, LLC, as seller, for a US$60 million trade receivables securitization
China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited
- Representation of China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited and a group of Chinese banks on facilities with a total commitment of around US$2.630 billion for a consortium led by Apex Technology Co., Ltd., PAG and Legend Capital Management Co., Ltd. The facilities supported the consortium's acquisition of Lexmark International, Inc. Lexmark was acquired for US$40.50 per share in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of approximately US$4 billion.
- Representation of UBS AG in connection with an acquisition financing with a US$375 million first lien term facility and a US$55 million first lien revolving credit facility and a US$90 million second lien term facility. The acquisition was sponsor's first US deal.
Newport Group, Inc. and Kelso & Company
- Representation of Newport Group, Inc. and Kelso & Company in connection with a US$270 million first lien term loan and revolving credit facility and US$60 million second lien term loan facility for the purposes of financing the acquisition of a portion of the equity interests of Newport by Kelso & Company and refinancing existing debt.
- Representation of each of JBS USA Lux S.A., JBS USA Food Company, JBS Australia Pty Limited and JBS Food Canada ULC, as borrowers, under a US$900 million ABL Revolving Credit Facility. The credit facility replaces the borrowers' existing credit facilities.
Deutsche Bank and Eaglehill Advisors LLC
- Representation of Deutsche Bank AG New York Branch as first lien incremental lead arranger and Eaglehill Advisors LLC as second lien sole bookrunner and sole lead arranger in connection with the refinancing of the existing senior secured credit facilities of Premiere Global Services, Inc., a global provider of web conferencing and collaboration tools, including a US$115 million first lien term loan facility and a US$50 million second lien term loan facility.
Focus Financial Partners, LLC
- Representation of Focus Financial Partners, LLC in connection with a US$1.045 million first lien credit facility and a US$207 million second lien credit facility with Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of America, N.A., as first lien administrative agents and Royal Bank of Canada, as second lien administrative agent. Both the first lien credit facility and second lien credit facility are secured by substantially all of the US assets of Focus.