Five partners of global law firm White & Case LLP have been named to IFLR1000's Women Leaders in the United States for 2021, a directory of "the most prominent female lawyers working in the areas of law we research" according to International Financial Law Review (IFLR).
The White & Case partners honored are:
- Arlene Arin Hahn (New York) – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Germaine Gurr (New York) – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dolly Mirchandani (New York) – Project Finance & Project Development
- Michelle Rutta (New York) – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tali Sealman (Silicon Valley) – Mergers & Acquisitions
"This is an elite group of lawyers with outstanding reputations within their markets who either have expertise and experience of working on complex deals, or who have risen to hold leadership roles with their firms or their practices," IFLR reported.