International Financial Law Review (IFLR) bestowed multiple honors on global law firm White & Case at its 22nd annual IFLR Europe Awards for 2021, presented in a virtual ceremony on April 29.
IFLR named White & Case:
- US law firm of the year
- Debt and equity-linked team of the year
- Czech Republic firm of the year
- France capital markets firm of the year
- Germany debt & equity-linked firm of the year
- Italy equity firm of the year
- Russia M&A firm of the year
- Turkey M&A firm of the year
In addition, a transaction on which White & Case advised was named High-Yield Deal of the Year: SYNLAB Group's refinancing and debt extension.
IFLR is a prestigious international ratings guide that performs independent reviews in selected countries to rank the top firms in financial and corporate law.