In the August report from UK rankings and intelligence service Adviser Rankings Ltd. (ARL), global law firm White & Case LLP earned Number 1 rankings across nine categories for the year through August 11.
The report ranks US-headquartered law firms based upon their number of UK quoted clients and their client market capitalization for the main FTSE indices. The market capitalization figures were produced using the closing share prices on August 2, 2021.
White & Case earned the following rankings from ARL covering Q1, Q2 and Q3 2021:
- Number 1: Total UK listed companies
- Number 1: FTSE 250 companies
- Number 1: FTSE 350 companies
- Number 1 (tied): Small cap/fledgling companies
- Number 1 (tied): Non-FTSE companies
- Number 1: Basic materials companies
- Number 1 (tied): Consumer goods companies
- Number 1: Energy companies
- Number 1: Technology companies
"Once again, White & Case has been recognized as the number one US-headquartered law firm advising UK listed companies," said White & Case Corporate M&A Partner Dominic Ross (London). "These rankings recognize the depth and quality of our London practice and our unique ability to service UK-listed companies on all their international legal requirements in the United States and around the world."