White & Case sanctions lawyers authored two chapters in Global Investigation Review's Guide to Sanctions, covering "EU Restrictive Measures" and "Key Sanctions Issues in Civil Litigation and Arbitration".
This guide provides a pragmatic overview of issues raised by the rapid increase of sanctions regimes and investigations globally.
White & Case authored chapters include discussions of:
- Legal framework of EU sanctions
- EU sanctions jurisdiction
- Overview of the EU's main sanctions regimes
- Types of sanctions
- EU sanctions-related concepts
- When sanctions regimes collide: EU Blocking Regulation
- Key sanctions issues in litigation
- Where does arbitration's intersection with sanctions differ from litigation?
An extract from the third edition of The Guide to Sanctions. The whole publication is available at Global Investigations Review - The Guide to Sanctions.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.