Evan is an associate in the Debt Finance practice in White & Case's Chicago office. His practice focuses primarily on the representation of major commercial banks, investment banks, direct lenders, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in connection with secured and unsecured credit facilities and leveraged acquisition financings, many of which are global in nature.
Bars and Courts
Illinois State Bar
New York State Bar
University of Iowa College of Law
Representative matters include the representation of:
- UBS, as arranger, in connection with a US$1.32 billion incremental term loan facility for ION Trading Technologies S.a.r.l. and ION Trading Finance Limited for the purposes of funding the acquisition of Fidessa Group plc, a publicly traded UK company.
- Credit Suisse AG, Cayman Islands Branch, as administrative agent, collateral agent and left lead arranger, in connection with the tenth amendment to Vistra Operations Company LLC's existing credit agreement. The amendment established new incremental term loans in an aggregate principal amount of US$798.625 million and repriced an existing tranche of term loans in an aggregate outstanding principal amount of approximately US$1.9 billion.
- Deutsche Bank, as agent, in connection with various term loan and revolving loan facilities for ON Semiconductor Corporation.
- Nordea Bank ABP, New York Branch, as facility agent and security agent, with respect to various financings provided to Genco Shipping & Trading Limited.
- Stone Point Capital in connection with various acquisition financings in relation to several of its portfolio companies.
- JBS SA, the world's largest beef, pork, poultry and lamb processing company, in connection with various term loan and ABL facilities.