Evan is an associate in the Debt Finance practice in White & Case's Chicago office. His practice focuses primarily on the representation of major commercial banks, investment banks, private credit and direct lenders, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in connection with secured and unsecured credit facilities and leveraged acquisition financings, ranging from venture debt to investment grade facilities.
Representative matters include the representation of:
- Representation of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. a public fintech company, as borrower, in connection with a US$1.3 billion refinancing of its existing term loan facility.
- Representation of Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, collateral agent, and left lead arranger, in connection with a US$1 billion commodity-linked revolving credit facility provided to Vistra Operations Company LLC. Vistra's parent company is a publicly-traded retail electricity and power generation company based in Irving, Texas.
- Representation of Credit Suisse AG, Cayman Islands Branch, as administrative agent, collateral agent and left lead arranger, in connection with the tenth amendment to Vistra Operations Company LLC's existing credit agreement. The amendment established new incremental term loans in an aggregate principal amount of US$798 million and repriced an existing tranche of term loans in an aggregate outstanding principal amount of approximately US$1.9 billion.
- Representation of Deutsche Bank AG New York Branch and Société Générale, as joint lead arrangers and bookrunners and lenders, in connection with a US$110 million term loan facility provided to Sisecam Chemicals Resources LLC, one of the world’s largest producers of soda ash.
- Representation of Booking Holdings, Inc. in connection with the refinancing of its $2 billion investment grade revolver.
- Representation of a private equity sponsor in connection with an acquisition financing of a vertically-integrated manufacturer of sustainable horticulture packaging solutions. Financing structure included an ABL facility, a machinery and equipment term loan facility and an unsecured notes facility.
- Representation of Blackstone Alternative Credit Advisors LP as lender and joint lead arranger in connection with the US$1 billion senior secured facilities provided to Clearlake Capital to finance the acquisition of Discovery Education. The financing consisted of US$750 million of initial term loans, US$190 million of delayed draw term loans and US$67.5 million multicurrency revolving loans.
- Representation of Intermediate LLC ("Vitech"), as borrower, and CVC Capital Partners, as sponsor, in connection with the refinancing of existing facilities. The financing involved a term loan facility and a revolving credit facility to be used for working capital, capital expenditures, and general corporate purposes. Vitech is a global provider of cloud-native benefit and investment administration software.
- Representation of Credit Suisse AG, Cayman Islands Branch, as administrative agent and collateral agent, in connection with providing WIN Waste Innovations Holdings Inc. (f/k/a Granite Acquisition, Inc.) with (a) refinancing of an existing credit facility and (b) financing for the acquisition of Tunnel Hill Partners, LP. The refinancing and financing included an initial term loan and an initial revolving credit facility in an aggregate principal amount of $1.4 billion.
- Representation of the Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch in connection with a secured incremental term loan credit facility to fund the acquisition by Transtelco, Inc. of Neutrona, a telecommunications network provider that spans Latin America and the Caribbean with an international presence in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
- Representation of UBS, as arranger, in connection with a US$1.32 billion incremental term loan facility for ION Trading Technologies S.a.r.l. and ION Trading Finance Limited for the purposes of funding the acquisition of Fidessa Group plc, a publicly traded UK company.