Ten partners of global law firm White & Case LLP have been named to IFLR1000’s Women Leaders in EMEA for 2021, a directory of "the most prominent female lawyers working in the areas of law we research" according to International Financial Law Review (IFLR).
According to IFLR, lawyers designated "Highly Regarded" are highly regarded by their peers and possess a strong transactional record and consistently receive positive client feedback. Lawyers designated "Market Leader" are "true leaders of their field, with a track record of leading on high-profile, innovative deals and are recognised as the standout performers in their country or practice area." Lawyers designated "Notable Practitioner" have advised on deals that feature in IFLR1000 Deal Data.
The White & Case partners honored are:
- Tanja Törnkvist (Helsinki, Debt Finance): Market Leader
- Paule Biensan (Paris, EIPAF): Highly Regarded
- Rebecca Emory (Frankfurt, Capital Markets): Highly Regarded
- Darina Kogan-Bellamy (London, Capital Markets): Highly Regarded
- Natalia Nikitina (Moscow, EIPAF): Highly Regarded
- Yoko Takagi (Madrid, M&A): Notable Practitioner
- Claire Matheson Kirton (Dubai, Debt Finance): Highly Regarded
- Melissa Butler (London, Capital Markets): Highly Regarded
- Caroline Miller Smith (London, EIPAF): Highly Regarded
- Laura Sizemore (London, Capital Markets): Highly Regarded