White & Case Wins Nine Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards
Euromoney Legal Media Group honored White & Case nine times for the accomplishments of its women lawyers and the Firm's commitment to their success at the Euromoney Legal Media Group Americas Women in Business Law Awards 2019 in New York on June 6 and the Euromoney Legal Media Group Europe Women in Business Law Awards 2019 in London on June 13.
The awards include four awards for the Firm, including three "Best in Country" awards. Lawyers from the Antitrust/Competition practices won in both the Americas awards and the Europe awards. White & Case Chairman Hugh Verrier accepted the Firm’s talent management award.
Following are the Women in Business Law Awards won by White & Case:
- Best in Antitrust/Competition: Rebecca Farrington (Washington, DC)
- Best in Commercial Arbitration: Carolyn Lamm (Washington, DC)
- Best in Tax Dispute Resolution: Kim Boylan (Washington, DC)
- Best International Firm for Talent Management (7th consecutive year)
All the White & Case Americas winners in New York: Left-right, Hugh Verrier, Carolyn Lamm, Rebecca Farrington and Kim Boylan.
- Best in Competition and Antitrust: Strati Sakellariou-Witt (Brussels)
- Best in Capital Markets: Equity: Laura Sizemore (London)
- Best Firm in Belgium (3rd consecutive year)
- Best Firm in Finland (4th consecutive year)
- Best Firm in Russia (4th consecutive year)
Strati Sakellariou-Witt with her award at the London ceremony for Europe.
These and the many other such awards the Firm has won recognize the success not only of White & Case's women lawyers, but also of White & Case’s Global Women's Initiative.