Global law firm White & Case LLP scored more top rankings for its practices and more lawyers ranked in Latin America than any other global law firm in the recently announced 2022 Latin America Chambers and Partners ranking guidelines.
The top practice rankings were:
- Band One Practice: Banking & Finance, Latin America-Wide
- Band One Practice: International Arbitration, Latin America-Wide
- Band One Practice: Project Finance, Latin America-Wide
White & Case Global Latin America Interest Group Head Carlos Viana (Miami) was once again ranked Band One for Project Finance, Latin America-Wide, while Donald Baker (São Paulo) is considered an "Eminent Practitioner" for Banking & Finance, Latin America-Wide.
"Once again, Chambers' independent research confirms that White & Case is the go-to firm for advice on the most challenging and complex multijurisdictional matters," said Viana. "We are unmatched in the strength, the depth and the breadth of our fully integrated cross-border teams who are dedicated to the region, across both practices and industries."
In its editorial profile of White & Case, Chambers described White & Case as:
- "Trusted counsel to some of the most prominent project sponsors and financiers, regularly advising them on intricate, multi-jurisdictional loan and securities financing operations" (Project Finance)
- "a pre-eminent global practice group in high demand for its extensive experience acting on sophisticated Latin American arbitration matters" (International Arbitration)
- "a deep bench of skilled lawyers with longstanding experience acting on Latin American mandates, especially those concerning the Mexican and Brazilian markets" (Banking)
- "Highly sought after by both issuers and underwriters for its expertise in major SEC-registered and unregistered offerings" (Capital Markets)