White & Case Advises FSI on Investment in Adler Group | White & Case LLP International Law Firm, Global Law Practice
White & Case Advises FSI on Investment in Adler Group

White & Case Advises FSI on Investment in Adler Group

Global law firm White & Case LLP advised Milan-based independent management company FSI on the investment by FSI and Adler Plastic in Adler Group, a world leader in the automotive component devices.

White & Case also advised on the related consent solicitation regarding the high yield notes issued by Adler Pelzer Holding GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of Adler Group.

At closing, Adler Plastic will own 72 percent of Adler Group, while the remaining 28 percent will be owned by FSI. According to the terms of the investment, FSI may invest up to a total of €200 million in Adler Group.

The White & Case M&A team comprised partners Michael Immordino (London & Milan) and Leonardo Graffi (Milan), associates Alessandro Seganfreddo and Davide Diverio and lawyer Mariasole Maschio (all Milan). The White & Case capital markets team comprised partners Michael Immordino (London & Milan) and James Greene (London), associate Robert Becker and lawyer Valerio Marotta (both Milan).

Press contact
For more information, please speak to your local media contact.