White & Case Advises Orange on French Home Telesurveillance Partnership with Groupama | White & Case LLP International Law Firm, Global Law Practice
White & Case Advises Orange on French Home Telesurveillance Partnership with Groupama

White & Case Advises Orange on French Home Telesurveillance Partnership with Groupama

Global law firm White & Case LLP has advised Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators, on its partnership with French insurance group Groupama in the French home telesurveillance sector and the establishment, for that purpose, of a joint company named Protectline.

Protectline is a joint platform for the operation and management of home telesurveillance services. Orange holds 51 percent of the company's capital and Groupama holds the remaining 49 percent.

As part of its multi-services operator strategy, this partnership will allow Orange to become an effective player in the home telesurveillance industry in France, with its own home telesurveillance offer for its French customers.

The White & Case team in Paris which advised on the transaction was led by partner Guillaume Vallat and included associates Julien Etchegaray and Katia Medjani.

Press contact
For more information please speak to your local media contact.