The M&A Advisor named the following White & Case lawyers as "Emerging Leaders—EMEA" for 2017:
- Rebecca Emory (Frankfurt) – partner, Capital Markets.
- Emma Parr (London) – partner, Private Equity
- Johan Steen (Stockholm) – partner, Private Equity
- Yoko Takagi (Madrid) – partner, Corporate
- Ian Wallace (London) – partner, Financial Restructuring and Insolvency
- Nikolay Feoktistov (Moscow) – local partner, M&A/Corporate
- Anastasia Putilova (Moscow) – local partner, M&A/Corporate
"It is a notable achievement to have so many of our younger corporate partners across so many of our European offices acknowledged for their skills and capabilities," said Allan Taylor, co-head of White & Case’s EMEA Corporate/M&A practice.
The winners were chosen for their accomplishments as M&A, financing and turnaround professionals under the age of 40 working in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.