White & Case Partners Win ILO Client Choice Awards 2015
Five White & Case partners have been recognized by the International Law Office Client Choice Awards 2015. They are:
- Thomas Flatten (Frankfurt) in the Banking—Germany category.
- Christian Hansen (Miami) in the Aviation category for Florida.
- Scott Hershman (New York) in the White Collar Crime—New York category.
- Assimakis Komninos (Brussels) in the Competition/Antitrust—European Union category.
- Robert Milne (New York) in the Competition/Antitrust—New York category.
Established in 2005, the Client Choice awards recognize senior lawyers around the world who stand apart for the excellent client service they provide. The awards survey senior corporate counsel only, with this year's winners chosen from a pool of more than 2,000 individual client assessments.